The uncertainty generated by the spread of the coronavirus requires all of us, and also companies such as INTRESPA, S.L., to act with the utmost responsibility. It is necessary to take all appropriate, and not always easy, decisions to guarantee the continuity of our service, all in a way that is compatible with the health and safety of our clients and employees.
At INTRESPA, S.L. we would like to share with our clients/suppliers the actions we have taken, as well as the recommendations we consider relevant in order to be able to continue providing our services normally.
- We have provided all work stations with hydroalcoholic hand sanitising gel and we have disseminated the protocol sent by the health authorities, aimed at reinforcing hygienic measures.
- We have limited face-to-face appointments of our professionals, meetings and visits, as well as any travel for work-related reasons that can be postponed.
- We have set up equipment and communications that allow our employees to work from home, in order to guarantee the continuity of our operational capacity at all times.
- We limit the access of external personnel to our factory and offices in Barbastro. We will continue to answer e-mail and telephone calls.
- We have communicated to our employees the need to inform the company and health authorities, in case any symptomatology compatible with Covid-19 is detected.
We sincerely thank you for your cooperation and trust, and we ask for your understanding of the possible inconveniences that may arise from the exceptional situation that we are experiencing and that we are managing. The safety protocols established at all levels in INTRESPA, S.L. are vital to guarantee both the continuity of the service and the preservation of the safety and health of our customers, suppliers and employees.
TOGETHER WE WILL ACHIEVE IT