Hog, Sheep and Beef casings
In our process we adapt to the needs of each client, using cuts and formats according to their specifications, thus offering alternatives to the standardised products.
- Types: small, blind, chitterlings, bungs, fatends (We process the entire intestinal package of the pig).
- Small: we adapt to every caliber need, odd or even, length and final format (washed hanks, flexible or rigid).
- Blinds and fatends, bound or unbound, length on request.
- Bungs and chitterlings in 9m hanks, bound.
- Available in hanks or tubes (rigid or flexible).
- Quality: AAB, AB or A.
- Length: 80m, 90m.
- We import all the calibres in an intermediate phase and then we finish all the final formats in our plant. Bagging and tubing.
- Types: roungs and middles.
- Quality: A, and AB.
- Available in hanks or tubes.
- Length: 18m, 30m.